About Me

My photo
I'm like an open blog...ask me anything and I won't be ashamed or shy to answer! I've made so many mistakes in my life and to be honest I do not regret one move as my mistakes have contributed to making me the young lady that I am today! Just a tiny bit about moi! I'm very friendly, love to try new things and love being around positive people. I believe that we should make the most of life while we can and don't take anything for granted. I work hard, laugh hard and play harder! ;-)

Wednesday 20 February 2013

OTT Couture at London Fashion Week

16th February 2013

OTT Couture in association with Fashions Finest took to the catwalk for the very first time with the official Saints& Sinners collection.
The symbol for this collection is yin& yang showing that every good woman has a devilish side and every sinful woman has an angelic side. At this stage my A/W'13 collection is still being designed but my Saints & Sinners collection is a taste of sexy and stylish designs to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment