About Me

My photo
I'm like an open blog...ask me anything and I won't be ashamed or shy to answer! I've made so many mistakes in my life and to be honest I do not regret one move as my mistakes have contributed to making me the young lady that I am today! Just a tiny bit about moi! I'm very friendly, love to try new things and love being around positive people. I believe that we should make the most of life while we can and don't take anything for granted. I work hard, laugh hard and play harder! ;-)

Tuesday 14 February 2012

The way of LOVE!

1 Corinthians 13:4-8

The Way of Love

4  Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant 5 or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; 6 it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth. 7 Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.
8 Love never ends. As for prophecies, they will pass away; as for tongues, they will cease; as for knowledge, it will pass away.

MWAH!!

OTT Couture

1 comment:

  1. To be honest when I read this I realise that i'm not 100% far when it comes to loving my partner.

    ReplyDelete